A theme park

Bean0

It's not so much a request just a rough idea I came up with.

I was just watching a documentary on theme parks and how everything is run behind the scenes and I got an idea.

What if we had a theme park that was nuked and then overrun by raiders/talons/etc. The underground part (all theme parks have sprawling underground tunnels interlinked with everything for all the utilities) would still be intact and populated by bad guys, or maybe a city of some kind. Come to think of it there aren't really enough settlements in the northern reaches of Fallout 3's map.

Anyway, those vast, populated, intact underground sections would contrast with the decayed but lively above ground attractions in a way so characterized by the Fallout franchise that I'm amazed no one has thought of it yet. If someone made this kind of place with some new models for the decayed park itself above ground and perhaps a quest related to the location I'm pretty sure it would be among the better mods out there.

Anyone want to give it a shot?

I'm pretty sure Paradise Falls is a themepark.

I was thinking of something similar to Paradise Falls with an elaborate, intact and heavily populated underground but then again paradise falls is more like a mall or shopping center. I'm thinking more along the lines of Disneyland or something.

Hmmmmm, maybe a new custom DLC? It would be short of course life the others, but it would have its own map and it only leads through a metro.

Or BETTER idea, theme park next to little lamplight, kids leave lamplight cause they want to explore it, raiders dressed as clowns take them in, they capture them and put them in a cellar. They either eat them or use them as slaves to lure other kids in.

Guest deleted934561

this is a very cool idea but would need some people good at nifs and the textures-meshes to turn things into rides and things

and it would be a very huge project that could take a year to make but would be awesome to see new features in the wastes

Archived