Looking for scripter... please

@sesom

And did your game crash? If not its not the script.

Well - as I wrote - it works perfectly. So it didn't crash of course.

And in opposite to you opinion I'm still sure - though based upon a sound lack of knowledge :whistling: - that the reason for the crash must be somewhere in the scripts - I suspect with the resurrection stuff.

A little warning (has nothing todo with your crash): Most of the Talons are respawners. After 3 gamedays left alone they respawn and loose your token. You end up with a pi..d of and aggressive Talon in your prison

I know about that fact of course. Before posting here I spent several weeks with testing, crawling the forums here and the Beth forums and having a close look at other mods that seemed related to mine. Though I'm not sure if they lose the assigned friendly faction as well - I don't think so.

Nevertheless I know that sometimes they will change sex (not the Talons of course but others like raiders), also they will get re-added weapons and armor.

To solve this problem I would like to add some script stuff on respawn to move them back to editor location (atm I think that would be the best - as long as it would not be possible to create an NPC refrence by script) and display a prisoner escaped message. So just the named chars would be left on the long term.

But this is problem Nr. 3 and would have to wait until the solution for 1 and 2 will be found.

Still I'm hoping to find someone willing to join in the project...

Well, we'll see.

Thanks for your advice.

Oh come on - isn't there anybody able and/ or willing to help?

I currently have some free time on my hands, and scripting is one of the few things in FO3-Modding I'm acutally capable of. If you'd like me to try, just say so.

I don’t know if it’s a fluke, but I used the Groovatron then the T_R_A_S_C_H mod and set a female raider to unaggressive and removed her from the Raider faction. After some days I found a male raider in the same place that was still friendly.

Archived