Porting XBox 360 nif to PC

Hello guys,

I have been modding the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion lately ( on an emulator with my bought disc ) and I have ported some house mods over but most of them use custom meshes and it's a shame we can't use those. So I have been looking into the nif files from the XBox and they seem to be almost identical to the ones on PC. I am even able to import the colliders correctly but the model itself is broken. Could somebody with the knowledge look at the files that I provided ( carrot mesh ) and tell me if those files could be ported over somehow? Please feel free to delete this topic If I break any rules.

Edit: I found out that you can in fact put custom meshes into the XBox 360 version but the textures are kind of unlit. I tried using the stock textures but when I use those the mesh is still unlit and I get a solid gray color ( just like when you put no textures on your mesh ). I also tried removing the textures so that they were missing and interestingly enough the mesh turned pink ( like expected ) but it stayed unlit. Here are some picturs:

Tex-Problem.jpg

Edited by cookiedoughnexus