Open Community  ·  43 members

Hogwarts Legacy

PhoenixShipData Question

belthezaire

I'm working with the PhoenixShipData file to personalize spell cooldowns to my liking.

Any idea what the difference is between the columns CooldownTime and NonCombatCooldownMultiplier?

It's obvious that the former is the number of seconds a spell takes to cool down during combat.

But what is the function of the latter? Is it in seconds? It does not appear to be, as Accio, e.g. has a value of 24, and outside of combat it cools down pretty much immediately.

Any ideas?

Hello,

I think CooldownTime is the one during combats in seconds (Accio = 8 seconds for example) and NonCombatCooldownMultiplier must be a speed multiplier during exploration mode, I think the math is Exploration Cool Down Time = CooldownTime / NonCombatCooldownMultiplier = 8 / 24 = 0.33 seconds (Accio)

I don't have made any tests yet, but this seem logic enough.

BTW I saw in SpellDefinition table have a Maxima version for almost all spells but the rows aren't complete, I'm searching for a mod that I would find or create such charged spells by long pressing controls (more details here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/12677382-mod-request-combat-system-charged-spells) and I wonder if there is existing blueprints for such spells or dev does not have finished the job but paved the way for future updates / DLC / Mods

If you play a bit with these, please share your findings so we can have better understanding of how spells works to create epic combat system mods :cool: