[need help] ctd on same area (cause unknown)

kadra1231

that odd i dont know any mod that cause the fowardlocomotionblend_deer, do you know which mod that cause it?

From its name "foward locomotion blend deer", one *might assume it has something to do with the deer's "natural" movements. (and programmers' natural ability to occasionally enact typos when naming functions while they're creating).

As to which mod caused the deer to move. idk off hand. Never even gave it a thought frankly. "The game" would be my immediate thought, although I suppose technically speaking, I'd be wrong. IN any case, deer forward movements seem pretty common, no?

Then I'd assume it's not the deer themselves, but something that might be altering the locale or some nearby structure in which this repeatable CTD occurs. Any other replacers that might be involved?

no, there not a mod that replace the area itself, however upon checking the previous crash (from the crashlog), it all occurred with this line in the beginning "Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF74AEDCFEE SkyrimSE.exe+0B2CFEE mov dword ptr [rax], 0x00'

Edited by kadra1231

Crash logs often refer to various low/lower level code lines. Personally speaking, I've found more value in recognizing the mods names or resource types involved in a crash.

Like uh... what's this?

[18] 0x7FFE6FE06653 BetterThirdPersonSelection.dll+0066653

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64339

Not saying it's really involved, (I don't use it, I know nothing about it) but it's what stands out as something I can chew on as a mere player... Personally, I can't chew on near machine code level "mov" statements in any application unless I wrote it. And it's been a long, long time since I wrote any.