TES 2010 Title at E3?

redcore

Anyone know if Bethesda is at E3? Possibly showing something on their TES title slated for '10? I've seen nothing about that since the TESNexus update that it was announced. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone know if Bethesda is at E3? Possibly showing something on their TES title slated for '10? I've seen nothing about that since the TESNexus update that it was announced. Anyone have any ideas?

I believe their big unveil was for some new game. It looked a bit sci-fi, but there really wasn't much else that could be gained from it. Can probably find a video searching youtube. If TES V is going to be done in 2010, they're being quiet about it. But, my guess would be that they're probably holding back on it so that they can continue to milk the profits off Oblivion and Fallout.

If they take their time, hopefully it will be for the better. It would be nice to see the majority of the major issues that were seen in Oblivion and Fallout 3

removed from TES V. Right there, people won't be so worried about errors (well at least not me). Lets hope it'll be even better than either Oblivion or Fallout 3 were. And I can't wait to see the graphics either. :cool:

Archived