Some Bullpup Assault rifles

p8ntballer8491

I've been so happy about all the awsome guns the modders have supplied on this site. I am very grateful for that. Especially Heroin Zero, Brupo, and Frederyke.

But i have not seen to many Bullpup weapons. I think some, like the Steyer AUG, FAMAS, OC-14 Groza, or the IMI Tavor would be awsome additions for the game.

I've read around the forums and I am aware that making new reload animations for the bullpup guns are impossible. I really wouldn't mind seeing these guns no mater what the reload animation looks like.

I wish i could do these my self, but i am completely incompetent at making models and textures.

Toxa put in the Steyr AUG and the FAMAS in the STALKER Weapons Addon:

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5930

Oh, and congrats, you're the first person I've seen who's posted a bullpup request and actually knows about how tricky the animations are.

Toxa put in the Steyr AUG and the FAMAS in the STALKER Weapons Addon:

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5930

Oh, and congrats, you're the first person I've seen who's posted a bullpup request and actually knows about how tricky the animations are.

Thanks, must have missed that one as well. The thing with animations sucks. Its unfortunate that in such a highly modifiable game, you can't make custom animations. The placement of the left hand on the Bullpups looks wierd. at least with the FAMAS you have a thicker area for the hand. Maybe an AUG A3 would work, the version with the RIS on the front. It looks like a Groza and a Tavor won't work well since they are pretty short. O well, just some suggestions, I appreciate all these mods guys.

Archived