Wolf-Based Mod

blackbird003

My new wip race is somewhat close to a wolf race, though different. They are basically werewolves. With some useful abilities. They are friendly to wolves, have really strong claws and can devour the bodies of their victims.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47888

Edited by Derok

Ah, too bad.

It's an Alpha mod, so stuff like that can happen. Can you try to download last version and see if it happens again? It's the first time i hear this mod causes crashing, some people tested it and it works fine. You could check if any other mods are causing this since ctds can happen in modded Skyrim.

Derok, the current version indeed crashes the game as it depends on RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard, which is currently not included in the main file. I've reported this issue to you back on the 2nd December. Other than that and the cannibal debug messages, it works as intended.

blackird003, I can assure you that the Ulfhednar race works and they'll probably fit your needs perfectly. Just make sure you also download RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard and have SKSE installed as well for some extra features.

Edited by Korpens Natten

Yeah, sorry about that.

And sorry if my race looks more like a dog race rather than a wolf race, I did the best I could with the meshes provided by Bethesda. In fact, they are supposed to be a different breed of werewolves.