Main Quest Problems

>Argonian thief<

Ok so Right away in the main quest your asked to retrive a dwemer puzzle box right? So i did that a used recall to get back to Balmora. The first weird thing i noticed was that there was a blight storm in Balmora. that doesnt usally happen right? Next weird thing, well i went to go talk to Sharn Gra muzgab about the Prophecies only to find out she magically dissapeard. vulk! No sweat thought a few months later she returend to the same spot. Now the real problem is that the enitre Urskila Camp Completely dissapeard, THE ENTIRE CAMP. Can Anyone help me out?

Ive had blightstorms appear in balmora too even though it isnt very common. I assume you mean the orc in the mages guild when you say Sharn Gra muzgab? (sorry im not very good at remembering orc names) She might just have walked to another spot. The thing about the camp dissapearing is normal. morrowind isnt very stable and it sometimes doesnt load things like buildings or whole towns. Don't worry about it just re-load your game and the camp should be there again.

quite the contrary, i am often a guildmaster before really starting the main quests. There is no limit to what you can do before completing the main quest, the only useful aspect of the main quest to acheive is earning the immunity to disease. Past that, i have had characters completely abandon the main quest, and do the guild quests for fun.

First of all be careful with the tcl command. While you are busy walking through walls other characters can do the same and so disappear from the game.

Sharn gra-Mozgob and Ajirra are both inclined to vanish.

Sometimes the RA console command will return them sometimes it is easier to put them back via the console command placeat. E.g placeatpc"NPC ID" 1,20,3.

Reloading often brings them back.

With the Urshilaku camp I'd go with the reloading but occasionally things do disappear apparently permanently. It is as suggested often a mod conflict. If the worst comes to the worst you can place the people you need in the camp via the console. Check out their IDs via the construction set.

one time I was aproaching an ashlander tent in the middle of nowhere then suddenly when i got within like a 50 foot radius of it I was like walking way up high in the air and so were the hostile npcs flinging fireballs at me! it was weird

-CG

what was that all about?!?

anyway, yeah, as malchik posted above if you sdave then reload it should fix but make sure you are a short distance away from the structure that is missing or you will end up trapped in the inside of a static which looks invisible but iis stil a collision (its really weird)

Ohhh! :angry2: I was wanting to contribute to the fire! Oh well, :)

:shocked: I once jumped into the air and i never came down! Everything just disappeared, Including water!, and so my character was just hanging in mid air and he finally somehow got separated into different pieces and looked scattered out. Talk about wierd with a capital w :shocked: