Mods working strange

Umbra2899

Hi, I have some problems. I tried to install some modes on my AE Skyrim and... Localization - broken, some mods on English now and game after some time shut down. And I have no idea what to do with this.

List of mods: Unofficial Patch, True Fantasy Skyrim, SkyUI, Reforging - to masses, Wintersun, Scout Armor. And SKSE of course.

Edited by Umbra2899

What language do you play Skyrim in? From your post it sounds like you're on a non-English version. If so, you shouldn't use mods in English. Any item added or changed by mods will show a name in the language of the mod. The game can't translate automatically. If you play e.g. in German and add English mods, you will have a mixture of German and English in some situations...

While this might be annoying and even immersion breaking, it should'nt make the game crash though. There's probably something else going on. Unfortunately it's hard to pinpoint the issue with the information you gave. Could be anything: Wrong version of SKSE, mods for a different version of the game, missing prerequisites, incomplete installation of mods... You should give more information on the crashes.

What language do you play Skyrim in? From your post it sounds like you're on a non-English version. If so, you shouldn't use mods in English. Any item added or changed by mods will show a name in the language of the mod. The game can't translate automatically. If you play e.g. in German and add English mods, you will have a mixture of German and English in some situations...

While this might be annoying and even immersion breaking, it should'nt make the game crash though. There's probably something else going on. Unfortunately it's hard to pinpoint the issue with the information you gave. Could be anything: Wrong version of SKSE, mods for a different version of the game, missing prerequisites, incomplete installation of mods... You should give more information on the crashes.

I`m playing on Rus version with Rus versions of mods. Crashes stoped, by the way. And I forgot to mention: mods don't show up in the list. I have idea how to fix mix of languages but what to do with modlist idk.