Custom Race Issues

Rabbidry

Currently whenever I try to use a custom race (I assume any, but so far all of xenius and the moonshadow elves are the only ones I have used) seemingly random npc's will become nothing but a floating head and possible sheathed weapon as seen in this picture. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468670733867966900/469E804B1AA6D2364C3E74DE6F4A1DC6A3598C1F/

She is one of the reliable npc's that this happens to and it is ONLY when I try to use a custom race as all the vanilla races work fine. There are also male and female bandits outside the tutorial level who are also afflicted similarily. I do have all the required mods installed.

Does anyone know why this has happened and a possible fix for it?

I assume I installed something wrong somewhere along the lines but I don't know what.

Edited by Rabbidry

Yep, sounds like something is missing.

Download a mod called RefSkope (read the instructions!), which will let you analyze the actor in game to see where its getting resources from. For example, the semi invisible actor may point to oblivion.esm as well as someothermod.esm. This will help you narrow down which mod is causing the issue :)