Things that dont make sense 2

TheCalliton

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its to lower prices on full repair kit production.It would cost more to make both repair hammers and sewing kits than just make a repair hammer that can repair EVERYTHING!

How is it that we have to use a black soulgem instead of a grand soulgem since to capture a human soul since the human soul remains at just grand level!

Because grand soul gems don't like people.

Why is it that after killing about 20 guards my bounty won't go up and noone attacks me, even with the cowl of thingy on?

an other thing: you must use hammers to repair a leather armor!

That goes back to the Pixels thing: armor breaks because the Pixels are all 'OW OW OW! People been whacking me with swords!', and you get out your hammer and go 'I'll show you whacking, now link arms and gimme some protection!' and they reist at first 'Bink!' there goes another hammer but eventually they come around.

Why is there no such thing as a toilet?

y aknow that hollowed out stump? well it all started when uriel septim got diaper rash and- (monty python knigh thits me with the rubber chiken an di go out cold)

Because grand soul gems don't like people.

Why is it that after killing about 20 guards my bounty won't go up and noone attacks me, even with the cowl of thingy on?

Because you're a master at "identity theft", lol With the cowl on, everyone thinks you're somebody else (shhhh! you know who!) :whistling:

Isn't it curious that the beggars all have cockney accents when begging, until they get a coin, then they suddenly are poised, well spoken and quite sophisticated in speech? Are they faking the funk or scamming me??

Why is it that when folks sit down to eat, they bump the table and send food and utensils flying all over Oblivion. Are they just clumsy or what?

Why is it you can sit in a chair, but not lie down in the bed to sleep?

Why is it when an Oblivion Gate opens right next to someone's house, they keep on working, milling around, just life as usual with daedra and fire ruining the countryside?

Why oh why is it, when you help someone, for e.g. you keep that NPC from being eaten by a mountain lion on some deserted road, they just look at you and walk away with not so much as a thank you or even kiss my NPC butt??

Why is it that people will tell me in one breath how they thought I was a "hero and all that" and they don't respect my sinning self anymore, yet in the next breath hail me as the Hero of Kvatch??

And finally, why in the h-e-double hockey sticks do these people keep walking thru my yards when I'm not home leaving my blasted gates open? >:( Stay out of my yard fechers! lol

Are we allowed to laugh expressing we find a question in here funny? I hope so.

Why is it that when folks sit down to eat, they bump the table and send food and utensils flying all over Oblivion. Are they just clumsy or what?

ASHaushAUHSUashuaSHAUhsAUSHAushAUHSau, srsly roflmao, Epic Win. Now everytime I see that happening I'll probably laugh my ass off.

Isn't it curious that the beggars all have cockney accents when begging, until they get a coin, then they suddenly are poised, well spoken and quite sophisticated in speech? Are they faking the funk or scamming me??

Scamming us all, of course: they are as well educated as anyone in Cyrodil, and wealthier than most. The whole sleeping on a blankie out behind the Church is just part of the role.

Why is it you can sit in a chair, but not lie down in the bed to sleep?

When was the last time you watched yourself sleeping? [Actually, I suspect the Oblivimakers didn't want to bother with the animation for laying down, also didn't want us sharing beds with NPCs. [Know which characters sleep nekid? I do. TMI?]]

Why is it when an Oblivion Gate opens right next to someone's house, they keep on working, milling around, just life as usual with daedra and fire ruining the countryside?

Cause life goes on: demons, rains of burning dogs, goblins, bad weather, oblivion gates. You've gotta live your life, ya know? Just yesterday I had a hangnail...

Why oh why is it, when you help someone, for e.g. you keep that NPC from being eaten by a mountain lion on some deserted road, they just look at you and walk away with not so much as a thank you or even kiss my NPC butt??

What, ya want a medal or something? Have you ever thanked the soldiers or passers-by for saving your patootie? I didn't think so.

Why is it that people will tell me in one breath how they thought I was a "hero and all that" and they don't respect my sinning self anymore, yet in the next breath hail me as the Hero of Kvatch??

Because none of us are all one thing or all the other. They recognize the duality of your nature, unlike your mother, who thinks your a saint. You should call her, by the way.

finally, why in the h-e-double hockey sticks do these people keep walking thru my yards when I'm not home leaving my blasted gates open? Stay out of my yard fechers!

Oh, I'm with you on this one: they let Dave, my slave boy go, and worse yet, I had him wearing Slof's 'happy pants'. I had to go all the way to Cheydinhal to get more.