Things that dont make sense 2

TheCalliton

Why oh why is it, when you help someone, for e.g. you keep that NPC from being eaten by a mountain lion on some deserted road, they just look at you and walk away with not so much as a thank you or even kiss my NPC butt??

What, ya want a medal or something? Have you ever thanked the soldiers or passers-by for saving your patootie? I didn't think so.

i have before

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, ya want a medal or something? Have you ever thanked the soldiers or passers-by for saving your patootie? I didn't think so.

Actually I do.

Soldiers and passers-by don't save my "patootie", I save theirs......or I let them die so they don't get in my way while I save my own :P

Why oh why are the Imperial watch more trouble than they're worth?

I was doing the Anvil mages guild recommendation quest and was in the middle of beating the hell out of the mage who robbed merchants (with my hammer) when a guard jumps infront (Rogue mage gets killed by my allies), gets hit by me and hauls my ass to prison. Thanks arsehole.

That's also one of the reasons why I don't respect the guards

<snip>

I was doing the Anvil mages guild recommendation quest and was in the middle of beating the hell out of the mage who robbed merchants (with my hammer) when a guard jumps infront (Rogue mage gets killed by my allies), gets hit by me and hauls my ass to prison. Thanks arsehole.

<snip>

Usually that guy winds up killing my allies. He's completely unhinged! I try to help them kill him. That guy seriously needs to be placed on leave!

How come one of the nicest mountain roads in Cyrodiil leads from the middle of nowhere (Sancre Tor) to the edge of nowhere (Hermaeus Mora shrine)? Complete with bridges, stone stairways, and road lamps!

And another thing...

How come you can swim as fast as you can run?

Or more to the point, how come bandits can swim, without ever taking a breath, while swinging a warhammer at you just as fast as you can run across the surface of the water? And why don't they ever drown?!

And since we're on the subject...the freakiest thing in the game for me is a drowning deer. They sink.

Why oh why is it, when you help someone, for e.g. you keep that NPC from being eaten by a mountain lion on some deserted road, they just look at you and walk away with not so much as a thank you or even kiss my NPC butt??

Why is it that people will tell me in one breath how they thought I was a "hero and all that" and they don't respect my sinning self anymore, yet in the next breath hail me as the Hero of Kvatch??

Because none of us are all one thing or all the other. They recognize the duality of your nature, unlike your mother, who thinks your a saint. You should call her, by the way.

LOL! Ok, you've got some plausible explanations here. In fact the duality issue has a new topic marinating in my head. And Of course I thank those that help me. I'm the type of softie, who goes around putting food in the beggars' food bags when they're not around. You know- do unto others and all that. They may take the food and sell it for skooma, but hey that's on them, my karma's clean :yes: And yes, a medal would be mighty fine. :thumbsup: