Things that dont make sense 2

TheCalliton

why is it that the imperial city (which is ailiad) remains above ground but every thing else is like a cript in the earth :confused:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it that the imperial city (which is ailiad) remains above ground but every thing else is like a cript in the earth :confused:

Simple - bad architects

Cause they will be added in EG :). Lol

Owk why doesn't the palace have any rooms for the emperor? (ok, also for us to mod :D )

Now off-advertising.. : Who legalized picking crates since Morrowind?

why are the gaurds so pathetic i mean a level one wood elf with a table leg could beat them however in tw worlds (i know i know) the gaurds are like gods

the legion is said to be 'busy in the provinces and yet hordes of blood thirsty deadra are ready to take bruma and then could just take a plesant stroll down to the imp cit and in a few minutes and replace it with a crater if this were about to happen then the legions would be recaled and the imperial city put out of danger

QUOTE (GETbacon @ Jun 14 2009, 06:48 PM)

why is it that the imperial city (which is ailiad) remains above ground but every thing else is like a cript in the earth

the underground areas are just the remains there are ruins of the citys above ground