ENB in-game menu not working

mjbeatty98

My ENB in game menu is able to come up when I press SHIFT+ENTER but when it's brought up I can only scroll through the options, if I click one to change the setting, nothing happens or it just un-checks then checks itself back right as I click. This is in every ENB that I try to use, and it just started happening too, it has never happened to me before so I'm kind of lost on what to do.

Hi,

The same thing happened to me. Here the way I managed to fix it, though I don't really know why it works:

1. Go to you Skyrim game folder, ussually \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim

2. There you'll find the \enbseries folder, delete it and copy oringinal \enbseries\ folder of your ENB Mod (I use RealVision ENB)

3. Once you have again the original untouched \enbseries folder, start the game

4. On main menu press console (to avoid game keys while playing with ENB menu) and then press shift + return, the ENB menu will show up, don't closed the menu

5. On ENB menu press "Save configuration"

Next time you start the game the ENB menu should work, or at least it works for me. I guess than when the menu shows for the first time creates a series of ini files in the enbseries folder, and if you don't save config of ENB y later has some problem to read some ini file or setting and it goes mad...

As I said, it works for me, not sure if it will work for you, give it a try and tell me how it goes. :blush:

Edited by striker873

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, only that I can interact with the menu during the loading screen.
And the ''fix'' didn't fix it :/

And i use RealVision ENB 246b

Edit: I can open or close tabs and or check or un-check options randomly if I click on it lots of times! but its rarely.

any other options like moving your mouse to change it works, and the + - on them.

Edited by Extender92

• 8 months later...

I have the same problem, only that I can interact with the menu during the loading screen.

And the ''fix'' didn't fix it :/

And i use RealVision ENB 246b

Edit: I can open or close tabs and or check or un-check options randomly if I click on it lots of times! but its rarely.

any other options like moving your mouse to change it works, and the + - on them.

Did you try checking the QnA on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/? ?

i was missing my directx files which fixed my menu so maybe that might help?

• 1 year later...

You guys have probably already solved your issues so I'm posting for people in the future.

!!!!!THIS IS AIMED AT AMD USERS!!!!!

If you are using the raptr program and the enb menu isn't showing up you have to:

>go into the raptr control center

>library tab

>TES V

>tick "ignore oprimizer"

• 2 months later...

Here's a potential solution that I found in my case:

With One Tweak enabled, after starting Skyrim, alt+tab out and back into Skyrim at least once.

Before, I was able to click the scroll bar and edit numbers, but unable to click any options, open any folders.

This might work without One Tweak, but the cursor bug might be a problem.

• 1 year later...