GodofMan - BANNED

GodofMan banned.

Profanity after being warned, flaming

QUOTE (GodofMan @ Jun 4 2009, 09:16 PM) *

shut the *ban me* up i did <snip> its supposed to promote the authors and to make it easy on people ok i thought you bone heads know how to install flallout 3 mods what such dumb <snip> this great nation has make me question u guys

You seem to have problems with the language, as you cannot seem to string 5 words together without a swear word.

I warned you yesterday about your language. When you learn to be civil we may allow you back. The prohibition on profanity is spelled out in the terms and conditions you agreed to when you joined.

Through your use of any Nexus site you agree that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, related to piracy, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of UK law. Know that in severe cases legal action can be taken against you.

Second, you have consistently refused to get permission from the original authors for your compilation packs. The proper thing to do would be to take them down until you have secured permission to use their work. Then, you should post their name, as well as the complete description of each mod used, either the description provided by the modder, or an edited version with all of the original modder's information included.

Your posts are nearly incoherent. - That means very hard to read and understand. Try using Capitalization, punctuation, spelling and grammar to make them easier to understand. Your profile claims you are 27, your misuse of the English language show your actual age to be closer to 13.

Until you have decided to grow up, please don't bother to come back.

Banned - profanity & flaming

Bben46, Moderator

Reference post

Archived