well, as you all may know, som ethings are boring to fight

like will o the wisps

wolves

rats

but i want to know your favorites

mine are as follows

vampires

people

and zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies! zombies!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I do love to fight zombies

Thanks to MMM, it's really funny to watch zombies stumble around and suddenly trip over themselves. Then it's a matter of getting my warhammer and bringing it down on them :biggrin:

and even though it's not part of the topic;

My least favorite thing to fight would be magical people. Necromancers, sorcerers and the like.

They whip out a knife....and then run. What's the point in that?

and if you don't have any specialty in destruction or marksman you have to run after them and they're always faster then you so you end up running after them for ages until they run into a dead end.

Random civilians in random town. I occasionally get this irresistible urge while in town to go on a mass murder spree. I'm not sure what triggers it, whether it's the guard looking at me funny like "oh no, not her again... you'd better not kill anyone this time!" or if it's just the way some people walk around minding their own business, completely oblivious to the girl in a chinadress with a sword twice her size sneaking up on them. It could be hearing the same conversation one too many times, or having someone suddenly exit a house and startle me, triggering my "chop them to bits" reflex. It's stressful being a solo adventurer who has to save the world, mmk? Don't judge me!

and even though it's not part of the topic;

My least favorite thing to fight would be magical people. Necromancers, sorcerers and the like.

They whip out a knife....and then run. What's the point in that?

and if you don't have any specialty in destruction or marksman you have to run after them and they're always faster then you so you end up running after them for ages until they run into a dead end.

gosh i hate so much when this happens :|

Anyway i like to fight against land dreughst (whatever is the spelling). Big monsters are always the best. Deardorths included.!