edo505

Hi I use Vortex cuz im too dumb and too Lazy for MO2 ... I have problems to find what is wrong with my Mods... Are they compatible with each other or not.

So my Brain tells me that something is wrong here Take a look at these Screenshots

Graphic Mods that i Use :

- EmbersHD

- A noble Skyrim

- Skyrim AIO

- SIMM

- Enhanced Lights and FX

- Vivid Weathers

So i Just Figured out im too dumb to Post Pictures here Ill give u a Link please just check it Out there. https://imgur.com/a/8zqPsRE

Alright Second Queston INCOMING

I use Book of Silence and Immersive Armors together should be Compatible right ??

WHY TF THEN I START A NEW GAME GO IN DRAGONREACH IN WHITERUN AND SEE FKIN HRONGAR IN HIS VANILLA STANDART ARMOR ????

btw I use Guard Armor Replacer Too but it shouldnt mean something too this problem I think

And the last think Please explain me why Lydia looks like this.

MOD - Courageous Women // Ill post 2 pictures One how she looks and second how she needs to look. https://imgur.com/a/EvHVsZm

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I AM MOD NOOB AND I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY MODDED SKYRIM

WHY CANT MY LYDIA LOOK GOOD WHYYY ((((((((((((

Edited by edo505

First thing to check if things aren't looking how you are expecting them to is load order.

Most, if not all of your graphic mods overlap, and will be trying to change the same thing. The mods that loads last is the one you see.

Vortex helps you sort your load order. I make sure I have the 'Dependencies' column visible.

(if it's not, open the column settings in the top right and make sure it's selected, along with any others you find useful)

The Dependencies will show if you have a mod conflict that isn't resolved (red lightning flash) If you click on it, you can bring up a list of conflicts and you can set which mod loads before which.

You can also manually set a load order in Vortex by dragging the Dependencies from one mod to another and setting a rule.

You may need to patch. Embers and ELFX both have patches available you might need.

And one of the biggest bits of advice I'd give would be to read the mod descriptions.

Sounds obvious, but a quick look through the comments on a mod page show how often it isn't done.

The mod author will normally say if there is anything to be aware of when installing their mod. Check for any requirements and make sure you have those installed as well.

Sorry, not an answer to your specific questions, but it might help you when just starting out.

I still feel like a noob, but I guess with a mod list that is running to over a 1000 mods and little problems, I must be getting somethings right.

Good luck and enjoy your mods.

You could try to install the mod More Informative Console, then load your game, open the console, and click on your problem NPC/item/texture. This mod will show you the last mod that has affected what you clicked on. This may give you a starting point to begin your resolution.

First thing to check if things aren't looking how you are expecting them to is load order.

Most, if not all of your graphic mods overlap, and will be trying to change the same thing. The mods that loads last is the one you see.

Vortex helps you sort your load order. I make sure I have the 'Dependencies' column visible.

(if it's not, open the column settings in the top right and make sure it's selected, along with any others you find useful)

The Dependencies will show if you have a mod conflict that isn't resolved (red lightning flash) If you click on it, you can bring up a list of conflicts and you can set which mod loads before which.

You can also manually set a load order in Vortex by dragging the Dependencies from one mod to another and setting a rule.

You may need to patch. Embers and ELFX both have patches available you might need.

And one of the biggest bits of advice I'd give would be to read the mod descriptions.

Sounds obvious, but a quick look through the comments on a mod page show how often it isn't done.

The mod author will normally say if there is anything to be aware of when installing their mod. Check for any requirements and make sure you have those installed as well.

Sorry, not an answer to your specific questions, but it might help you when just starting out.

I still feel like a noob, but I guess with a mod list that is running to over a 1000 mods and little problems, I must be getting somethings right.

Good luck and enjoy your mods.

Thank you my G... So i did activate The Dependecies Settings and i Have no Red Flash Signs (Only Green ones or none)

About the Load order i let Vortex do it Automaticly i Just overwrite File Comflicts my self and set Rules like ive Overwritten everythink with Skyrim AOI. The problem is most of my Mods who do noot work have no File Conflicts like IMMERSIVE ARMORS

Ye i Read the Mod Descriptions everytime but most of them Tell u nothing or they Written in such a MODDER Language so i donst understand nothing u know.

Ill try the Patches and see if its better.

My Lydia Problem is solves ive just forgott to Install any Skin modes thats why she lookes like 80 years old..

And I think The Special Guards is solved too I found out that the German Translation mod where it was written U NEED THE ORIGINAL MOD f*#@ed up something cuz Vortex said its Redunant so i just turned that off. I Asume he had all th e Mod files expect the ones who change the Special Guard Armors. So i Hope its solved know but I dindnt test it gonna test it now.

SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMATIC SKILLS AGAIN

AND THANK YOU FOR UR HELP !

You could try to install the mod More Informative Console, then load your game, open the console, and click on your problem NPC/item/texture. This mod will show you the last mod that has affected what you clicked on. This may give you a starting point to begin your resolution.

Thank you Gonna Try it out !

Hi I use Vortex cuz im too dumb and too Lazy for MO2 ... I have problems to find what is wrong with my Mods... Are they compatible with each other or not.

So my Brain tells me that something is wrong here Take a look at these Screenshots

Graphic Mods that i Use :

- EmbersHD

- A noble Skyrim

- Skyrim AIO

- SIMM

- Enhanced Lights and FX

- Vivid Weathers

So i Just Figured out im too dumb to Post Pictures here Ill give u a Link please just check it Out there. https://imgur.com/a/8zqPsRE

Alright Second Queston INCOMING

I use Book of Silence and Immersive Armors together should be Compatible right ??

WHY TF THEN I START A NEW GAME GO IN DRAGONREACH IN WHITERUN AND SEE FKIN HRONGAR IN HIS VANILLA STANDART ARMOR ????

btw I use Guard Armor Replacer Too but it shouldnt mean something too this problem I think

And the last think Please explain me why Lydia looks like this.

MOD - Courageous Women // Ill post 2 pictures One how she looks and second how she needs to look. https://imgur.com/a/EvHVsZm

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I AM MOD NOOB AND I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY MODDED SKYRIM

WHY CANT MY LYDIA LOOK GOOD WHYYY (((((((((((

So my game stated to lag a lil bit espacialy when im out in the world and in a fight how can i find out which mods fault its is