@FJJF321 High Poly Vanilla clothing "1% of the time" problem

CrashMasterJMM

@FJJF321... or anybody that can help...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51071?tab=description&BH=3

I'm not trying to be rude, so please don't take it as such, but due to FJJF321, the creator of this mod, locking the posts thread, and blocking the ability to send personal messages, I can not directly ask for help with a problem that has either not been anticipated, or that would take me forever to find in over 400 comments. :sad:

The reason behind locking the posts thread:

If you have any questions, browse the comments. 99% of the time it is the following:
- You are missing CBBE Skeletal Fix
- You are missing 3BBB or OCBP if you want physics
- You installed Discrete Skeleton incorrectly along with CBBE Skeletal Fix
- You have not selected the "TWB Vanilla + TWB DLC Name" slider groups in bodyslide
- You forgot to batch build and click "build morphs"

Hence my subject title.

I have all the required stuff for the mod: CBBE Skeletal Fix, 3BBB, Discrete Female Skeleton, CBBE Skeletal Fix, and I know that I have to use the Body Slide and Batch Build IN body slide.

Unfortunately, after downloading all 4 mods from the files tab, after clicking on batch build, Body Slide is not listing TWB Vanilla or TWB Nuka World outfits. I only see TWB Automatron and TWB Far Harbor listed.

There was ONE comment however that suggested he had the same problem, but I feel like a deer in headlights.

"I'm having this same problem. Seems like the vanilla clothes aren't appearing in bodyslide at all for me. The women's casual outfit definitely does not look how it does in that picture, for example.

EDIT:
Searched the thread here and I see the problem now. I'm using CBBE, so I was only looking at the shapedata files in bodyslide's outfit/body dropdown menu with the CBBE prefix. Might want to make that clear in the description because I assumed from the title that this was overwriting the CBBE files as well.

That said, these look great now that I'm using the right ones, so thanks!"

I would appreciate some help if somebody can. :smile:

Edited by CrashMasterJMM

• 4 weeks later...