So uh....

Xt188647

Hey there, you lovely Nexus folks. I wound up joining the site way back in '06 back before it even became TESNexus and FO3 Nexus, respectively. I just never decided to get up and get down with the forum community. Well, after doing some exploration around your folk's lovely boards, I decided to give it a go.

So yeah, just call me Xt if need be, forget about the numbers. Old name, nonsensical stuff, yadda yadda, etc etc. Hope to see you all around the forums. :thumbsup:

Heey another one..

I still have the record... :biggrin: I signed up at '04 and didn't really join at the forum, until about two months ago.

Shame, but it's never too late!.

Welcome to the community!

Many thanks to all of you. It's good to see a friendly community on the net still. :smile:

Definitely a big difference than from some boards I've been to! Dez, thank you for the great image, very detailed. cal, thanks for the welcome, but they've breached the defenses. ;) And Vic, good to see that I'm not the only procrastinator when it comes to the whole community thing. I've got a lot of time to make up for eh?

• 3 months later...