Weird skin color and title music repeating

xanirus

Recently (since installing FOOK and the newest version of the Hair Pack, though I'm not too sure if those are the cause) I have been getting weird skin color mismatches. It doesn't alwayls happen, mostly random, but when it happens an NPC's face does not match the skin color of their arms. Face is light, arms is dark, or face is dark, arms are light, etc. When I googled this, the only thing I found was that this was happening even in the CONSOLE version of Fallout 3 which to me is qutie odd since there would be no mods to make this happen, unless the core game is doing this. (To calrify, the mods I have that do change NPC appearnces is FOOK, Hair Pack, and MMM.)

Also the game seems to really like the title theme. Whenever i load a game that is saved in the Wastelands, (outside) the game's title theme music doesn't stop playing during the loading screen, and continues to play once it has loaded, and repeats on forever. A simple switch of the radio then turning it back of or swiching to an event song that isn't in the "Explore" folder (battle, going inside a building) stops this, but it is still a little inconvenient having to do this everytime. This doesn't happen if I load a game saved indoors though. I've had this problem once before...it went a way after a while, now it's back. I have added quite a bit to the Explore folder however.

Archived