K enb vs K enb extensive vs Kountervibe enb vs kinematic enb

mclericp

Hello!

So the creator of the original K ENB has made 3 other enbs: Kinematic enb, K enb extensive and Kountervibe enb

Problem is i dont know which to get!

My system(building tmr):

i5 3470

8gb ddr3 ram

7200rpm HDD seagate 500gb barracuda

AMD r9 270(non x version) MSI.

Case is one of the better ventilated ones.

I dont know which of these 4 enbs to get because they all look the same, but i want the best of the best that can actually run decently on my rig along with mods like skyrim 2k, WATER, SFO etc.

I would appreciate greatly for an answer, thanks a lot http://www.loverslab.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

This file is a the K ENB, Kinematic ENB, and Kountervibe ENB designed for an old version of the ENB system. The newer ones, K ENB Extensive, Kountervibe ENB Extensive, and Kinematic ENB Extensive, are made for a much newer and current ENB binary. I highly recommend one of the newer ones, since they will get the benefit of the newer features added to ENB. As for which one of those you would like best, it really depends on personal preference. They all have about the same performance impact, so it really depends on how you want you game to look. My favorite of the three is Kinematic, but I've seen great screenshots from all three.