Ever seen this problem before?

musetramp

First, thank you all for your earlier assistance. I am amazed at the expertise available in this forum! I've gotten all the mods to function together with no errors on loading and begun a new character - playing it up to mid-level.

Suddenly, however, I am receiving missing mesh file warnings after opening doors or teleporting. Here's the odd part: the files in the warnings are in the proper folders. Exiting and re-opening the game, then performing the same open door or teleport will sometimes not elicit the warning, but subsequent sililar actions will. All of the warnings are for files in Meshes\b\ (For example: Meshes\b\B_N_Argonian_M_Head_05.nif.) One warning begins with "TES Stream Warning:" and then gives a filename supposedly missing in that same folder. I have copied everything from the TESCS CD into the respective folders, and checked all the mod files for any stray versions. As I said, however, the mentioned files ARE in the proper Meshes\b\ folder. Here is the load list in order:

Morrowind.esm

Tribunal.esm

GIANTS_Dragons.esm

Bloodmoon.esm

Havish.esm

Better Heads Tribunal addon.esm

Better Heads Bloodmoon addon.esm

Morrowind Patch v1.6.2.esm

Better Heads.esm

GIANTS.esm

Better Bodies.esp

Additions_Revamped__clean_.esp

dodging11.esp

Martistan's Castle.esp

Mzuleftingnah.esp

BM-Fixes.esp

Balmora Expansion v1.4.esp

Havish_update_1.1.esp

Havish_update_1.2.esp

Lilarcor_v4-1.esp

10xdifficultyslider.esp

P.R.E. v4.0.esp

Tales of the Bitter Coast.esp

Illuminated Order v1.0.esp

Abu Manor v.2.esp

Wakim's Game Improvements with No-glo v9.esp

Illuminated Order v1.0 - Bloodmoon Compatibility Extras.esp

The Battlespire v1.1.esp

Flee AI Tweaks.esp

Passive_Healthy_Wildlife.esp

K_Potion_Upgrade_1.2.esp

RealSignposts.esp

Carnithus Armamentarium.esp

AreaEffectArrows.esp

newarrows.esp

Crate_o_Stuff_v0205191504.esp

Suran_Underworld_2.5.esp

Zed.esp

3shades.esp

BoundWarrior_0601.esp

Dart Collection 1.02.esp

Clean Weapon Pak K3DG.esp

Real_Armor_Chest.esp

ring_teleport_trib.esp

ring_teleport.esp

Merged_Dialogs.esp

Merged_Objects.esp

Merged_Leveled_Lists.esp

HELP!?

Thanks for the pointer - however, each was loaded individually, cleaned with TEStool, run through the TES CD "active file" save, aligned with list leveler, and adjusted in the load cycle woth the re-order mod utility. I did manage to track down a mod with some of the conflicting files: additions_revamped. I think it was unhappy with GIANTS. However, I am still occasionally getting mesh error message even though the referenced files are in the proper folder. Could mod conflicts cause some files that do exist to simply not be found by the game?

Archived