[Help] Too many conflicts in script merger.

stuff444

I've finally come back to play NexGen W3. So, what's going on here? I played W3 multiple time in the past with lots of mods, including W3 Enhanced edition mod. No problems in the past, but now I'm here starting a new setup in the next gen update with only about 20 mods. I'm using both Enhanced edition and update Enhanced edition Redux. Problem is the hundreds on conflicts that need merging/manual fixing in script merger. Who has time for that? I just want to play, what am I doing wrong? I don't think it's supposed to be this time consuming.

I installed W3EE/Redux manually and overwrote the scripts in W3EE with Redux (per that pages instructions). I know W3EE Redux is supposed to be an overwrite update, and not made to merge with W3EE.

Why does W3EE and W3EERedux conflict in script merger when I've already overwritten the scripts with the redux ones? Why are these two files showing up in Script merger when I've already prioritized them in load order and excluded their check boxes when selecting the merge files? Why are non-script merges needing manual merging? I don't remember having this trouble on the old W3.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: SOLVED, by ignoring most of them.