Deleted1329354User

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have a winner for "the most f*#@ed up website of 2013"

We've went through a massive amount of changes in the past few months, and it's been said time and time again that there may be problems along the way. Anyone that's bothered to read the multiple site news posts would have known that.

So yes - we're having problems - and when able, we're fixing them - patience is a lost virtue it seems these days with many people.

I just love you people that complain about a free service. No one is perfect, and no machine or program is perfect. There are people that will try to hurt the modding community because they do not like us, and machines and programs can fail on their own as well. It's not like we are paying for a team of monkies to do 24/7 maintenance on this website, instead we all take full advantage of what the nexus has to offer with only a very small percentage of the community paying a single dime to the ones that run it and keep it running.

Those of you that are going to complain without being considerate or constructive, if you don't like it, then do something to fix it or make your own server.

first of all dont let any1 talk you guys down you are doing an awsome job, eventhough there are some probs but that happens to every site. But i Just wanted to add that the adault content problem every1 is talking about also accours for me. But never the less I will always support nexusmod !

Sincerly,

Gentle1

Update:

For the moment - it looks to be working again (I've done a run through of a few of the sites, and can view the adult content flagged items) - hopefully that's it solved.

If anyone is still experiencing this problem, or it happens again later on to anyone - please post here stating at what time you experienced it. Having a timeframe to work from makes things easier.

Thanks to our technical outfit for their efforts in resolving this.