modelers requested

ghowriter

I am looking for clothing models for my mod. Said clothing should come with a few colors and I am hoping to get access to ninja style cloth and paddded clothing. I would need body, feet, gloves and hood (with and without masks). Before anyone suggests the DB set, please note that I specified cloth. The textures should be cloth like. Thanks in advance to all.

After a hundred failed searches I must post that I am looking for a scaled skin texture for my player character. Said skin will need to be compatible with the vanilla body and skeleton. I have searched google, bing and yahoo and all searching has led back to Nexus and to body textures that have no scales. I do not want an Argonian body repainted. I do want a HUMAN female and male body texture that is scaled instead of skin and can be colored. Seems simple enough and I tought it would be easy to find. I was so wrong. I am willing to purchase the texture(s) and/or models if necessary depending on the price.

Please do not send me links to anything on Nexus already. I've seen a thousand pages of skins and textures and overlays I DO NOT WANT.

NO NUDITY.

Edited by ghowriter