New to mods, need some help.

Danisimo

Hello guys. I've been trying to add some mods to Skyrim to make it more playable and more interesting. Most importantly I've been trying to fix the random crashes to desktop and double mouse bug while alt+tabing. I installed all the unofficial patches but I can't really say if they are working or not as I am having difficulty setting up my load order.
So far it looks like this

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • SPIKE.esm
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
  • Immersive Weapons.esp

For some reason the load order went to hell even though I had it set up properly before I installed skyUI. BOSS doesn't want to do anything about it. Funny thing is in the nexus mod manager my load order is set the way it's supposed to be. I have no idea how to fix it and I'm having a hard time finding information on the internet. (On a side note I was NEVER able to move the spike.esm down in the load order and that could have also caused a problem with the patches.)

Edited by Danisimo

Well it seems to be updated. And they were poperly sorted before I installed skyUI. I've just ran into even more crashes and bugged quests... Seriously why does this game NOT want me to play it so badly?

Does anyone by chance know a solution to alt+tab crashes? It crashes every 4,5 alt+tabs I can't even check for a solution to a bug/glitch w/o the game crashing.

Edited by Danisimo

Then try to manually relocate the Unofficial patches for DG and HF to their correct spot, after their masters and see if that helps. And if everything worked perfectly, it wouldn't have been a real Bethesda game, now would it? :P

Yeah I know what you mean. :P Ingame glitches I can take I usually have fun with them but it's stability issues that make me want to kill little kittens... How can I do that with BOSS though? every time I run the nexux mod manager the mods are arranged the way they are supposed to, it's BOSS they gives me weird info. I remember that there used to be some kind of mod/patch from a russian guy that I THINK improved stability. Any chance you remember what it's called? :D

Is boss looking at the correct directory for skyrim? Just thought I'd ask because I had two copies once (forgot to delete the old one from my c drive ha) and boss kept picking it instead of the new one.

Otherwise like the other guy said check that boss can get the new masters and maybe run as admin if you aren't already.

Good luck.

If BOSS doesn't have the correct masterlist for some reason, you can go to your BOSS directory -> Skyrim and delete the masterlist.txt, then run BOSS and choose the option to Update the masterlist, this way it will download the latest or it should anyway, then run the sort option and see if it's correct or not.

Might you be referring to this one, but you'll have to download SKSE and run Skyrim through the "skse_loader.exe" for it to work SafetyLoad

Edited by eSoDian