bonescaro

hi im new to modding in ffxiv and have a few non-urgent questions. to start off im not going too crazy with mods but i am right now looking for any MTF trans mods for male au ra bodies? ive got an au ra character i made as male but then decided to make her trans. i really like her vanilla face and horns tho so im looking for mod suggestions for her appearance. i tried searching myself and really only found FTM mods or MTF mods that are only applicable on the femra model. am i missing something? or would i be better off remaking her as a femroe and applying au ra horns scales, and tail to her?

also wondering how to apply a body mod to just one character instead of blanket applying it to ALL characters?

• 1 month later...

Hey boss, first step is to move to XIV launcher and start your modding with Penumbra if you want to only apply your mods to a single person.

XIV Launcher

Here's a good guide for that.

Afterwards I'd recommend checking out some of the modding websites for FF. Most people aren't actually modding FFXIV with Nexus.

XIV Mod Archive

The Glamour Dresser

FF Players are also huge into discords.

You'll probably find your way into the XIV Launcher, Penumbra, and Mare Sync discord in time.

I'd also recommend the Where Can I Find discord, but they seem to witch hunt someone every 3rd week with a full moon.