Fight Club And Project Mayhem

RevolutionZone

Storyline :The Fight Club and Project Mayhem

Close to arlington library is a building named The Cult

in the basement of the building is an arena were lost souls

figh to the death against ghouls,raiders,brotherhood of steel,enclave,and deathclaws,super mutants,mole rats,yao guai etc .

People fight to the death,in here only matters is The Law of the Fist.

The player will be hired to kill the champion,you will discover that Brad Norton is actually the Champion Tyler Durden.

Brad Norton created an alter ego and doesn t know you will have to help him.

You have to find the Proof,only one person knows ,that person is hes girlfriend the Raider girl

Marla Singer.

You will have to defeat all of the participants an in order to know where Marla Singer is.

Marla Singer is an house close to Building the Cult

Shes in a Brothel and you will have to be pretty persuasive you will have to Charm her and make love with her,She will say´´My God. I haven't been *banned* like that since grade school.

Eventually Brad Norton discover you are screwing hes girlfriend .

You the player will have a match with him,and you will beat him and now he discovers from her girlfriend Marla Singer that he has an alter ego,and that alter ego will appear only to him and will Say ´´Tyler, what in the world is going on here?

Tyler Durden: I ask you for one thing, one simple thing.

Brad Norton: Why do people think that I'm you? Answer me!

Tyler Durden: Sit.

Brad Norton: Now answer me, why do people think that I'm you.

Tyler Durden: I think you know.

Brad Norton: No, I don't.

Tyler Durden: Yes, you do. Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?

Brad Norton: Uh... I... I don't know.

[Random flashbacks]

Tyler Durden: You got it.

Brad Norton: No.

Tyler Durden: Say it.

Brad Norton: Because...

Tyler Durden: Say it.

Brad Norton: Because we're the same person.

Tyler Durden: That's right.

He shoots himself and kills hes alter ego,and hugs hes girlfriend Marla Singer they both view the destruction of arlingthon library and the brotherhood of steel.

Someone's forgetting the first two rules! Obligatory quote aside...

figh to the death against ghouls,raiders,brotherhood of steel,enclave,and deathclaws,super mutants,mole rats,yao guai etc .

People fight to the death,in here only matters is The Law of the Fist.

This wasn't the point of Fight Club. :D

Brad Norton

You mean Jack.

Yes you are right but this is not the Original Fight club is based on the movie but we have to modified it to Fallout 3.

I think on real world is every body from themselve,on a post apocalyptic setting like fallout 3,it has to be a fight for survival,only the strongh prevail.

The Wasteland is a Cruel World thats what i think it will be .

I tryed to put a new name to Jack but you are right stick with original.I only have this idea and now with help of ohers we can Turn it a better Storyline and etc. I have an idea instead of arlinghton lybrary cenario, something more important like The Citadel or GNR.Fell free to comment only with critics the work become better and finally it becomes a MasterPiece.

PS:Sorry for my bad English

Dude, no matter how great this idea sounds, it definitely take a lot of work.

It definitely requires great passion and some modding skills to make this idea work.

Perhaps you can try to create a basic fight quest yourself and see what you can do from there.

Archived