New Mod IDEA Teleport DOORS

graffik

I may be making a teleport mod where you can click a door and goto another door elsewhere in the primary fallout 3 Universe

(all below ideas may be added to this specific mod)

IDEA 1 : put the door and a key in each area that will have a link to room

IDEA 2 : Setup respawn event so you can go fight in there again as well

IDEA 3 : add doors to the rare areas like the radioactive pitt (not pittsburg) or dungens

IDEA 4 : add doors to fun fighting areas like the Deathclaw Sanctum

IDEA 5 : Place said room of doors linkable to Tenpenny Tower, or Megaton Common House or ?

IDEA 6 : make TPS to areas you normally cannot go back to like the Enclave

Anyways i would ultimately encompass a lot of fallout and if I add keys make it quests (sortof) to get each key

If I learn More Geck maybe make a teleport potion or something to go to the main room

What you think guys good idea, and would you play it?

I'll be keeping an eye on your mod.

Many people have exclaimed IDEA, teleport! But few actually took the time to do it.

It's not that difficult and I'm sure you'll have a heck of fun time implementing it.

Please test your mod often for bugs.

I'm not big on the concept, but you should totally make the "teleporter room" like the hallways/backdoors in the Matrix. :)

It has been years sense I watched thee Matrix (probably when it came out) I have no clue what the room looks like

Regardless a beta test of the mod can be seen now (works and playable)

with screenshots (though it is limited in locations so far and pics are sparse)

see link in previous post I do want comments, but this mod will tak a long time to compile. especially sense G.E.C.K. loves shutting down while editing and having time to go back and forth around the fallout to place doors, tps, and such each side (as well as keys)

It has been years sense I watched thee Matrix (probably when it came out) I have no clue what the room looks like

I was actually surprised that this image was as difficult as it was to find.

On second thought, though, it might look better as a pre-War hallway. :D

I was actually surprised that this image was as difficult as it was to find.

On second thought, though, it might look better as a pre-War hallway. :D

I see kinda late to start that way. I have to be careful on how these dungeons are made however on my inital tests of creating them floors and walls would dissapear when I made long halways (and have no clue why) whole segments would not be clickable

doing a long hallway like that with amount of teleports in mind would be insane too because of people forgetting which each path lead to, something like that would probably be in a future re-make when I know modding better, (would probably be fun to add that hallucanation effect with having DADS appear in the hallways too)

Archived