VERY IMPORTANT MOD REQUEST

BryanVDE

Ok this is very important so listen up!

Our boy from vault 101 is already walking around for more than a half year and he still didn't have his shitbreak!? :blink:

So my request is, make an option where you can poo?! :biggrin:

This is something you might find totally useless but the immersion of the game will be so intense with this mod!

Imagine, a game, where you crap everywhere you want.. Isn't that the american dream?

So :thanks: to everybody who finds this poo mod intresting :biggrin:

Ok this is very important so listen up!

Our boy from vault 101 is already walking around for more than a half year and he still didn't have his shitbreak!? :blink:

So my request is, make an option where you can poo?! :biggrin:

This is something you might find totally useless but the immersion of the game will be so intense with this mod!

Imagine, a game, where you crap everywhere you want.. Isn't that the american dream?

So :thanks: to everybody who finds this poo mod intresting :biggrin:

no it stinks haha

thought it beats being able to drink from the toilet lol, i tryd it the 1st time i played & thought why the f"ck is he drinking outa a rusty shity bog lol.

isn't there a sittable toilet mod out already ? cud just sript it so you can have the option to "poo" and then sit the char down make sum funny noises and get back up. could loose some of a certain stat or skill maybe if ya don't go to the loo and hold it in.

Archived