Skyrim stops responding at loading screens after a while after downloa

natmaster2000

So, I bought all the stupid f*#@ing DLC because most mods nowa'days require em'. And When I launch the game it crashes 1-3 times then it finally lets me in the game, once I'm in after a while of gameplay fast traveling or loading another dungeon/room it will stop responding in a loading screen without telling me, I have to check the task manager to verify I can usually tell if it takes longer than a minute to load. I've also been having trouble with dialog with NPC's it's almost as if there is a lag between scripts, because it takes a long time between dialog options. I've heard you can fix this by deleting your skyrim.ini prefs but I really can't because I need them for ENB. It cannot be my Computer's fault, I'll list the specs"

Intel i7 4770k

Asus GTX 780

Maximus VI motherboard

Then just some miscellaneous parts.

As for the mods I have installed I mostly just have beautification mods to enhance the game. For f*#@ sakes I've seen gtx 590s handle the game with these very well.

Skyrim HD 2k Textures

Dat Grass

Kountervibe Enb

Enhanced Blood

Alof HD Tree LODs 4k

Dramatic Clouds

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Realistic Water Two

TreesHD_Skyrim_Variation- High

This problem didn't occur nearly as much as before I bought Dragonborn and Dawnguard. Is there something that can assist me? Because this is f*#@ing ridiculous playing the game on edge stepping on eggshells wondering when my next crash will be. I just feel as if I really shouldn't be having these issues, which I seem to be running into a lot, more uncommon ones that a lot of people usually don't run into.