how to use CME Save files?

NetDigger

if you have Enhanced Character Edit mod, and you have a CME save file you want to use, just go to your Documents>Games>Skyrim>CME_save folder and place the file there. Then in game on the racemenu, select the sex your cme file was made for, go to slot load, and another menu will come up. Hit next, and pick whichever slot number your file was. For example: if your file is "_21_commonTriRaces", then you pick "slot 21". Then it will load your custom face. hope that helps.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

if you have Enhanced Character Edit mod, and you have a CME save file you want to use, just go to your Documents>Games>Skyrim>CME_save folder and place the file there. Then in game on the racemenu, select the sex your cme file was made for, go to slot load, and another menu will come up. Hit next, and pick whichever slot number your file was. For example: if your file is "_21_commonTriRaces", then you pick "slot 21". Then it will load your custom face. hope that helps.

Hi! Uhh... So, what do you mean by "Go To Slot Load", because I'm doing all I can and no other menu is appearing.

• 1 month later...

If you guys are using Racemenu by Expired, you should deactivate it or unistall it, since it takes priority over ECE.
Once deactivated you can create the CME_Save file and put the presets there.
At least work it that way with me... Also, read their FAQs

• 3 weeks later...

Let me solve this problem for u guys, im sure everyone who are new to this CME_save file like me. juz follow tis step will get u tat file in ur document/my game/skyrim. first juz create a character male or female and what race. after that, juz press ur R( which is done, finalizing ur design) then it will ask u for the slot u wanna save. Then tats it!!!!! go back to ur file at ur document area i mention, paste the file tat u download into ur cme file.

• 7 months later...