A Community Project

bobers

What does feasible mean?

i have started. ive came up with the harbor and the characters, all i need is to know how to add new maps, texturing, meshing(?), dialog, land creation, and animation making. can sum 1 help me?

Feasible roughly means possible. If it's feasible, it's possible and it can be made.

Now since you have the basic idea thought of, start with the harbour first.

Use the GECK Wiki often as your guide.

The My First Vault Tutorial should help you in your work creating the harbour and characters.

Do the interior and exteriors first, then do the characters. After you've done them, create your quest. Test them in game.

Afterwards, you can worry about models.

Personally, I think making meshes are most difficult. Depending on talent and time, learning how to mesh takes a lot of effort. Scripting easier, I think. And you'll definitely practice scripting as you go along making quests. So it's wise to think about adding new item models and such much later in the creation process.

Good luck in implementing your idea.

All right. I like it maybe not a new game but a big mod i'm in send me a privite msg i have a team speak and a gaming community that will work with it PM me any one i'll give you the site the teamspeak and we can get this show on the road!

the team speak would work as a way to chat other then fourms all it requires is a mic

actually... due to recent 'GECK has stopped responding' s (its plural) i have gotten fed up with it. instead... i am working on a mod to expand the OA rewards! Woooooo! so sorry guyz!!!!! Twilightblade signing out! (i'm not actually signing out)

it froze about 23 times!!!! ive had the patience, but it keeps crashing when i try to make the faces! but ive got the harbor done... ahh ill keep trying, once im done with the characters, ill put the mod in the fallout3nexus named 'Domination Nation WIP', then can sumone finish this? by the way, the harbor is located south-east of Rivet city