Knights Of The Nine - Quest broken?

Mavrosh

I just started playing the Knights of The Nine Add On and I did the first quest where you have to visit the 9 shrines... Well, I visited every single one of them and when I was done, I got this new spell which tells me that I have succeeded with visiting all of them. But nothing more happened. There was no ghost appearing as it should have happened. Does anyone know of the possibility that maybe a mod broke the questline?

Yes, I spoke to him before and he told me to do the pilgrimage...The load order makes sense... Now would that mean that the ghost appears then all the sudden? Or do I have to travel the shrines again? Hope, it is not all broken now as I do not have a recent save of before I started the quest...

I am gonna try the load order. :)

Well, you should have 9 seperate quest updates stating that you have visited a shrine.

I have prayed at the Wayshrine of Akatosh.

'' '' '' Dibella.

Etc etc. (x9)

Then eventually you should get.

I have completed my pilgrimage to the Wayshrines of the Divines. I should pray and wait for a vision to guide me on my quest for the Crusader's Relics.

If you got this quest pop up, and the quest didn't start, then the script is broken.

If you didn't get the quest pop up, and you're sure you visited all 9 shrines - then something is wrong with the condition data, you might try to ''setstage NDPilgrim 20'' then.. but that might break your quest.

One per shrine, as far as I'm aware. when all 9 of these are in your questlog (Just select the active KotN quest to see) you should continue to the next stage.

If this isn't the case, it's obviously a mod conflict or so - though I find that kind of weird, since it has to edit the original KoTN quest script then.

• 8 months later...