[WIP] Ragnarök

Kalten1979

Export the messages from the file tab in GECK. Then give it to someone to translate it. Then Import it back in for the English version. PLEASE! I can't read German.

What's with the Ragnarok debate? A name is a name no matter what the language. A bar called Johnny's Place will still be called Johnny's Place in a different language.

mmh lol... het sverige... :D

you use that O with a cross line through it?

anyway the old norse spelling is an O at leats according to wikipedia but i wouldnt trust that 100%

but as i can see he doesnt use the swedish names anyway... there is an npc called loki for example but swedes would spell it [Lohkke] or somin like that

(took me 5 minutes until my swedish informant knew who i was talking bout lol "LOKI, L-O-K-I, that nasty fella, you know that guy who play all the tricks... went even further when he explained that in swedish belief loki is just a badass whereas after reading some eddas i thought hes more like a clever joker who plays tricks)

----------------

yes i can see the Ö in my english version of fallout but i dont know if that the case due to my german windows

and yes i can do the translation if you allow for it... but you should really improve the german text first :P

btw the lightning of the arena has been fixed, lets see if malo (kalten) likes it... hes prolly cuddling his teddy now dreaming of freya :D

oh and its really fun to play btw... wait in anticipation!

----------------

btw did anyone notice that most of the too good to be true mods use old norse mythology for name finding? valhalla, ragnarok, comm.... all use such names in one instance or another... strange lol

uh if its a valkyrie i wish you a farewell :D

they tend to pick up those fallen on the battlefield and guide them to the uber party in valhalla - thus if youd lay next to one youd be dead :/

or youre so bloody badass that even the valkyries give a damn and just come to you for party...

god thats scary...

Some Neons for the Entrance

Day

http://pic.leech.it/i/98f05/fd192492arenaneon1.jpg

Night

http://pic.leech.it/i/278a4/112cf91neon4.jpg

And new lights in the Arena with the help of jaysus.

http://pic.leech.it/i/d4e89/441a0f6arena3.jpg

@jaysus

Oh no, i am not a badass, and i think i am not dead. :)

Err, just one question- how big is the poly count in the actual arena? I don't have the greatest computer in the world....

Perhaps, once you get the mod completed, you could have 2 or 3 different Arena versions- a high poly count one, with loads of effects, and clutter, and obstacles, a mid-range one, with basic stuff, and a low-end arena which would be basically a room with old building pillars in the corners, and a few obstacles like crates strewn about. And you know, make 3 copies of your Arena.esp (or whatever it's called) and edit the arena in each one accordingly.

Also, how about Arena side-quests and side-bets? For side-quests, something like helping a captive combatant escape, or smuggling in a powerful weapon for somebody? And side-bets, such as, kill a combatant using only your bare fists, or kill a combatant without V.A.T.S. Or are you working on a way to disable V.A.T.S. during fights? :P

Theres one or two little sidequest and something to discover.

This is still a fight, if you want to use the VATS do it when not then dont use it.

And about the Lowpoly Arena.

The arena have in the Geck 38.22MB

and the mainhall 55.08 MB

If you dont know how much that is.

The mainhall of the Tenpenny Tower have 76.36 MB

If Tenpenny works on your PC the arena should works too.