Why thethere is no seamless Body and Face textures that suits each oth

v00d00man

well at least some parts of this discussion are constructive.

@v00d00man: the people who put their time and effort into giving other people custom content, for free, are not lazy. a lot of work goes into mods and im sure if you were to attempt a body replacer / re texture of your own you may gain that well placed respect you seem to be missing. thats not to say that we cant discuss any bugs or short comings in these mods, but it should be done, ideally, in a constructive way and at bare minimum, in a respectful way.

im also going to report the original post, as its nsfw (thanks for that, by the way.. now i have to clear my cache again)

edit:

2nd - i havent yet tried myself to mess with Fallout 3 itself (but ive been modemaker since the era of quake 1 when you probably was suckin mom`s tits, and atm im working at major gamedev league for a big publisher, so i have no time and for moding anymore, i have enought of game development on my job), but my experience says me that that even Tint issue not issue at all!

i dont even feel the need to say anything about this, or post a rolly eyed emoticon as i think its self evident

This is turning what should have been a technical discussion into a flame fest. Partly because of language and cultural differences.

I'm going to close it for now to allow everyone to cool off. If you want to reopen it, keep it clean and polite.

Bben46, Moderator