Need help with Robber's gorge road problem.

YuiMukanshin

Hi guys, Cell -20, 11. Near Robber's Gorge is supposed to be like this? I am using Northern Roads, Lux Via, Lux. I checked in the SSEEdit that along with Lux Via plugins, Northern Road.esp, Northern Road Lux Via.esp and Northern Road Lux via clutter.esp affects this cell. (Form ID: 0000944c). I checked the load orders mentioned in both patches collection multiple times and sorted it with MO2 loot but still didnt get anything different. Couldn't get the loot app to work normally because of connection error.

Nope, it shouldn't look like that. Check for any mods that alter that/those cells

I checked only Northern Roads and Lux Via but I downloaded their patches and followed the load order they said to use and ran LOOT. I cant find the reason for this.

Hmm... Well you could try disabling one of those two and see if the problem resolves. At least then you know one way or another if it is one of them..

Seems its Northern Roads, SSEEdit says the Lux Via - Clutter version of the Northern Road Patch's .esp made the last record of it. It seems to be a confirmed bug.