ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Underwater World Space to further develop the 20,000 leagues under the Sea lore

DieVergessen2800

Basically, I have found that a lot of people not just me, complain that the Waterboy perk is pretty inept for the game, given it lets you breath underwater also being immune to water radiation, there is Submarine home mods that move to multiple locations throught the Boston coast, there is Mods with power armor left in the Boston Harbor underwater, there is a Fallout 3 mission given you the capability to call an airstrike missile from a active Chinese submarine.
This mod would be relatively near the indepthness of Fallout London, Mojave, Zeta, any other considerable sized world space but this one is literally Under the ocean, say growing from the Boston coast/harbor, to eventually its own world space farther out in the ocean, requiring submarines to traverse plateaus, power armor, swimsuits or module to help your character being able to survive, move, and combat enemies underwater.
I am just really surprised to see all of these aspects as building blocks in the game that essential make grounds to feasibly further progress those aspects of the game yet no one has attempted, thought of, or considered making dungeons under the water in Boston Coastline, or let alone regarding the 20,000 Leagues under the Sea lore accompanying the Fallout Universe.
A Fallout 4 "20,000 Leagues under the Sea" !WORLDSPACE! Mod, not dungeon like, that already exists. A legit World Space, with Submarines to travel distances, power armor to help you see under water, modules to help you propel yourself through the water relative to a jetpack and fight(melee) faster under water, to environmental mechanics, unique dungeon placement and requirement to access them, "accidental dungeons" say your jumping for ledge, you miss you fall down in certain parts throughout the world space, a hole like entrance to a dungeon to a fully, or partially submerged underwater cavern, relative to the Sinkhole near Lexington if I am correct that spits you into a cave for you to find your way out through a destroyed basement of building, relative to that, you get spit into the cavern for a maze like dungeon for you to hit dead ends, leave flares at forks to mark directions you've went in the dungeon so you don't retrace your steps. The Excavation Power Armor mod would fit superbly with this, for you could find lost Excavators in the cavern dungeons to express their development and mishap adventures constructing under water vaults, bunkers, research laboratories, and much more.
Creatures would be a Must, to Irradiation overgrown Moray eels, having attack animations relative to a death law picking you up and swatting you over the face while your in power armor, like the Death Claw, the Eel would constrict you, crush you, animation of water leaking into Power Armor for immersion, module capabilities to help fight said creatures such as "Barbed Armor", "Laser Confinement Barrier", "Tesla Shockcharge", a Super-sledge with a propeller on the back instead of a Rocket propellant.
Other creatures would include oversized irradiated Sharks, Octopus/Squid, Dolphins! especially due them being seen through the entirety of Fallout 4 exception(Nuka-World).
Unique underwater settlement 'Vault-like" "pressurized" styled corridors, rooms, capsules, like scene on the 20,000 Leagues under the Sea mod, that type of style, it fit well, with the Fallout texture in my opinion plus that's just available prebuilt assets so, makes it easier for whoever that someone is that decides to take up this venture.
A story line that can entail the Enclave, and\or the Zetan's, being in our actual universe one of the theories is that Aliens use the vastness of our oceans to observe us, BAM-O we got ourself, a mod, that compliments towards already existence mechanics and aspects throughout the game, the lore of the Fallout Universe, the appreciation and admiration towards left behind to very little progessed aspects from Fallout 3 and 4, stupid those DLCs, ended up more like Easter eggs rather than actually developed aspects to the game, maybe in the upcoming Fallouts, but the way Fallout 76 took its direction I sincerely doubt they'll be developing the Enclave faction storyline, or the Zetans as their own extensive standalone storylines like the Minutemen, BoS, Responders, and so forth have, The Enclave is the Superpower of the Fallout Universe, their conquering Space you do, not, see, BoS doing or coming close to doing that.
That's enough for, if I don't at least get a response regarding this I don't know what to think about the mod community, like a comment, to slight conversation, would be much appreciated. Again, must have development for Fallout 4, thanks for the read, hope to be able to hear others thoughts regarding it. Have a good day everyone.