how to manualy install "New NSFW Statues AIO SE" please, im new in moding.

sekeflo

hello,

first english isnt my first language, so please explain when you use technicals words please.

i would like to install this mod but, i dont really understand what is needed to install.

i viewed the nexus manual installation tuto but i think i haven't really understand it.

thx for your reponses.

If you are not using a mod manager you certainly should be, especially as you are new to modding.

Having said that if you want to install mods manually one of the first tools you will need is 7-Zip to extract the files from a zip or rar file. Then you would manually download the file to a folder of your choice. Right click on the file and select 7-Zip then Extract Here go to where you want to extract the file which would depend on what game you are playing. If you are playing Skyrim SSE, which I assume you are as this is the SSE forum you would extract the file to wherever your game is located for instance it could be C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition/Data.. The Data folder is where all the mods for that game is located.

I would like to emphasize that you should be using a mod manager. The instructions I gave will work with mods that have a simple .esp however there are many mods, like texture and skse plugin mods which would involve a greater knowledge of mods to install manually. Even experienced modders use a mod manager, for good reason.