Zombie filled streets

ninjaty

This idea is somewhat inspired by Resident Evil, and a bit of Silent Hill. Not the story, but the concept of zombies running all over the Earth, and the world becoming Dark and hard to navigate, while being chased by hordes of Zombies.

I downloaded the G.E.C.K, but it refuse to save any of the files I make. So I turn to this forum, in hope that you guys can turn my vision into a mod.

My idea is to replace all creatures in the game with Ghouls. Every 1 creature will be replaced 5 to 10 Ghouls. (this should be possible)

Sometimes, the world will be dark, very dark, and therefore hard to navigate. (dunno if this is even possible with the geck)

Also, creatures like Deathclaws should remain, but should not engage in battles with Ghouls, nor should the Ghouls attack the Deathclaws..The Deathclaws should be intended as bosses, and be faster, aswell as do more damage (so they can truly live up to their name)

Well, this is the basic idea. If anyone is up for the challenge of making this a reality, please tell me here.

You could use Mart's Mutant Mod with increased increased respawns+zone respawns+the zombie plugin to have a lot of Ghouls running around. There's quite a few weather mods that will make the Wasteland pretty dark.

Archived