I need help making a mod

nta1882000

Hi I'm trying to create a new power to increase unarmed damage by 4000 for a very short duration so I can one shot any enemy in the game, sort of like an ultimate ability. I created the power, create new magic effect using the information from abFortifyUnarmedDamage and change the base cost to 0. It doesn't work in the game except for one instance and now I cannot figure out the reason

Wayle......Y'all cood Git y'all sum Jarin root and mix it with anything that works in the damage health series in alchemy.

Voila, thousands of hit points (max value depends on your level, Alchem skill tree level, the particualr ingredient you mix with it - hint, Crimson Nirn root is the bomb - and any buffed rings-n-baubles you wear). I have a few such poisons in my pouch of many things worth ~5200 hit points (and several more worth about half that)

two things

1) be careful hitting some enemies with such an arrow or strike *can lead them to vanishing....Bosses and other quest item holders should be avoided in my opinion

2) I've noticed that using higher level potions and other enhancements tends to (for whatever reason) reduce their efficacy over time. What that means is "use extraordinary powers sparingly"