Can't launch skyrim se anymore

BaddMatt09

So skyrim special edition doesn't appear anymore on vortex and I have this error message :

Error: Invalid game extension: should have required property 'requiredFiles'
at context.registerGame [as callback] (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:3069:128)
at C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:8619:203
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:8619:96
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at ContextProxyHandler.invokeAdditions (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:8619:48)
at ExtensionManager.applyExtensionsOfExtensions (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:8678:214)
at init (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:8330:114)
at 8052 (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:8345:136)
at __webpack_require__ (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:10557:39)
at C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:10560:71
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:10560:133)
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:10562:3)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1241:14)
at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1296:10)
at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1096:32)

Someone have a solution ?

I have the same issue was hoping for more help here. FYI I can still launch skyrim se with the script extender loader from the game folder, only issue is I can't manage any of my mods or change profiles. I sent a feedback though vortex with screenshots included detailing the issue if I hear back I'll be sure to come back and say what was my fix. Are anyone else's list of managed games not showing SE at all or is that just me?

I too have just found this problem, I even tried installing and using the game wizard they offer to tailor games that they don't cover. It seemed to work at 1st and then when I restarted, no way.

I hope this is just an oversight. I love Skyrim SE I've played for years now and I rarely ever have to play the same game more than a few times. It's great!