Vampire- The Masquerade

CLB1110

although guns were TOTALLY underpowered.

Try the unofficial patches made by a fangroup. They're at 4.1 or something. Made some really good changes, like better accuracy, more/less experience at different events, more weapons/items, bugfixes etc.

Really good.

Search Google. This patch is a must if you're playing Bloodlines.

• 4 weeks later...
I really loved this game and it is the game that got me into computer games and yes the load times and bugs kinda sucked but I had tons of fun. I played through once with every clan and only used the official 1.2 patch, haven't tried the 4.1 mentioned. What I am hopeing for (please) is that someone will make an updated sequel as it would probably do well since people who play this or have played this game seem to like it.

What I am hopeing for (please) is that someone will make an updated sequel as it would probably do well since people who play this or have played this game seem to like it.

Sorry to break you heart, but the developers (Troika Games I believe) went bankrupt or something, so I doubt we'll see a sequel for quite some time.

HOWEVER, try the unofficial patch instead, it's almost like a sequel itself.

• 3 weeks later...

It's true... Troika did go bankrupt (hence the lack of more official patches for this game) and it was a sad day for gaming when it happened :( A lot of gamers are waiting to see if someone gets the license and tries to create a new Bampire game but no luck so far...

The unofficial patch is a must (solves a lot of bugs, balances the game out and adds a few goodies). It's been a while since I played this game but it's one of the best RPGs I ever played... the dark-goth atmosphere of the game is amazing.

I really recommend this it, it's a fantastic game!

• 2 months later...
I really liked "Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines " .. but the bugs were really annoying :wallbash: . But , all in all it was a pretty cool action rpg :biggrin: ( THUMBS UP )

Yes firearms were very broken in that game - you were better off using a sword. :closedeyes:

but the patches (and mods) really helped that game along. Shame about the company going brankrupt, but I will say that "Redemption" was to me a very large disapointment, which led me to be very reluctant to purchase Bloodlines until it dropped in price (I didn't do the company any favors with that choice but *shrugs*).

Hey all, new to the forum...I played Vampires a while back, it was a good game ran smooth for me, (running 2g's of ram-7900 gtx-intel dual core 3.0g processer) it was a cool game, i only played with the magic class (sorry don't remember the exact clan name) it was an interesting game to say the least. I guess i actually need to sit down and play all the way through it, farthest i got was the part were you get on the ship and go all stealthy like and try to find out what the coffin was that they were carrying. i ended up massacring the ship and police, taht was fun

Archived