Building an undergound city

RShue

the concept: underneath the DC Ruins is Metro City a bustling community albeit unknown to most. this mod adds a new town with a new main quest and side quests. Also it adds a radio station with 40 songs, more DC ruins to explore, new weapons, and armour.

the cry for help(slightly)

I have been working on this Fallout 3 mod for about 3 months but doing this all by myself has become daunting due to me not having all the skills required for my goal I have been doing good with my level design and writing quests has become easier and easier but some problems i have been having have been things like texture editing and quest scripting also I am being to realize that with only one level designer I have began to see some reoccurring themes in my level design which could lead to repetitive levels

so I am looking for help in the following fields

Level Design

Quest Scripters

Texture Editors

you must submit some form of sample showing that you are proficient in the field you are applying for.

you can some screen shots of what I've done on my mods page

http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-3-metro-city

Is it Jiha Village?

Level Making and Editing is my blood. I've worked on quite the many games Graw my fav Crysis FarCry RavenShield COD 4 Cod 5. I'm doing Fo3 Now. I have a teamspeak we can jump on and discuss things ad my mod i'm working on now is a new beggining to fo3 i'm alone and its hard work but i'd love to be apart of this first maybe we can set up a future modding group. PM me and i will give you the Teamspeak adress.

Archived