Nether's Followers Framework and Warriors in Training

SirTrijj

With NFF and WIT, my adoptive daughter (Runa) just ran away. Sissle, I couldn't even adopt. I uninstalled NFF and installed Amazing Follower Tweaks. Runa still ran away. Sissle ran away but was casting flame (out of her mouth) ... while running away. I had tweaked them both. Is there a fix for this? Thnx

20 June 2023, 11:50PM

"Copied from my Post on the Warriors in Training Mod Page" Any1 help me out here?

I can see it's been awhile since this modder has been around. '21 since any1 has even posted here. I got nowhere in the Forums so far.. I thought I'd try here anyways. I can't get Warriors to work. At first, I had Nethers Follower Framework. That didn't work. Switched over to Amazing Follower Tweaks and it somewhat worked. Sissle did cast heal but her Flames Spell was shooting out of her mouth ( as she quickly ran away). One suggestion was to use SSEEdit. I looked that up to see how. Wasn't sure, so I'll ask here. Pulling up Sissle's page, I saw in the Headers....Skyrim.esm...Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp...Warriors In Training.esp...RS Children.esp. Under Tab AI Data (Aggression), I see Unaggressive under Skyrim.esm: Unaggressive under Unofficial: Aggressive under Warriors;Unaggressive under RS. Am I even looking in the right spot? If so, what and how do I change things? What values need to change here? Hope some1 can point me in right direction. Thnx