Alternate To Classes mod?

Vitohawk

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

Unfortunately my skill level and time limits me to DGC.ini changes.

I am looking for the following in a mod.

-All weapons equipable including the sniper rifle.

-Ammo adjustments to the weapons to reflect vanilla. (as adding heavy to weapons results in 3 ammo only :sad: )

-Toolboks compatible or patcher based mod, so I can apply these changes over other changes I make

Why I am asking for this:

I plan to alter the whole perk system myself so that weapons hold class specific perks, and use this with training roullette.

For example: Shotguns hold run and gun perk, Sniper Rifle holds squadsight perk, Heavy class hold suppression perk or fire rocket perk, assault rifle hold covering fire perk or deep pockets. I havent decided on all of these and ofcourse I plan to make my own DGC.ini edits to factor in balances. I believe EXALT weapons add in a whole extra possibilty with this too! I am excited to do all this but need help.

Another reason is, don't you hate it when the RNG screws up and you get too many of one class! I know there are very easy ways around this, but it ruins the feel of the game when I have to exit then alter chances of a specific class.

I mean think about the possibilites with this you can mix and match your soldiers so much more while retaining class specific abilites on weapons, so that you can MAKE a soldier be a sniper or assault for that mission etc... To have this freedom to equip my team would be INCREDIBLE to say the least.

I look forward to any help or opinions with this anyone has to offer.

Edit: And ofcourse I am requesting this help specifically for Enemy Within patch 1.

Edited by Vitohawk

To have all weapons equipable by everyone you have to add properties
eWP_Sniper, eWP_Heavy, eWP_AnyClass (possible a typo somewhere, but they are present in files so you'll find them) and remove eWP_Rifle property (replace it with eWP_None, or one of the other)

I don't think we can change ammo