Ghouls cohabitate?

Befo

I used to have a mod named Ghouls Cohabitate that allowed the ghouls and humans to live together at Tenpenny after the completion of the quest. I had to do a recent reformat of my PC, and now I can't find this mod anywhere on the Nexus. I was wondering if the name had been changed, or if the mod was removed for some reason. If it was removed, is it possible for the author (or anyone else) to upload it again? I playing through the game again, but I'd like to wait to finish the Tenpenny stuff until I have this mod.

The modder who uploaded it, Admiral Schlork, was banned.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Would it be possible for someone else to re-upload the mod?

I don't know why the original author was banned, but it is a shame to lose the only mod that allows a truly peaceful outcome to the diplomatic ending of the quest.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Would it be possible for someone else to re-upload the mod?

I don't know why the original author was banned, but it is a shame to lose the only mod that allows a truly peaceful outcome to the diplomatic ending of the quest.

I know someone who has the file but not sure of how to get a hold of the original author cause i don't think he had any contact info in it but if the powers that be here say that it isn't against the rules (credit provided of course) will have him upload it or i will get the file from him and upload it myself (provided someone doesn't before me :P )

• 2 weeks later...