[LE] A mess in the meshes (Dragon Priest Robes)

sambat

Hi guys, I just recently started a new playthrough and wanted to play a mage, powerful like the Dragon Priest. I had the dragon priest armor mod made by backsteppo since ages now and decided to put some slight modifications to it. The armor is considered clothing now and can be looted on all the Dragon Priests. Nothing too fancy here.
Then I got carried away and decided to change a bit the outfit. Get rid of the bra and add the "tunic" effect, hiding a bit the skin.

Everything was fine until it wasn't :laugh: I used Bodyslide outfit Studio to modify Backsteppo armor (delete the bra and adapt the outfit to CBBE) Then I straight riped the clothes out of the Dragon Priest model to add the tunic effect. After that the model was built in the game with bodyslide, the weight sliders, everything was alright.

HQB8Ur.jpg

But in the game, what a mess ! The tunic part is just stuck in wathever the position is, following the character body but being static for the most part.

4oA1oI.png

So, I think I f*#@ed up with the Dragon Priest model but I don't know exactly where. What are the common mistakes made ?

I feel the urge to add the precision that I'm really new to modding ( downloaded for the first time the creation kit and bodyslide yesterday ) so if you could use a description that my simple mind could understand.

Thank you !

P.S: pardon my french if I made some grammar mistakes ( Yeah, I know, I don't help myself :happy: )