UI related CTD

Skybroom

It is three days that I'm suffering from CTD's trying to find the cause and work it out.

I have a bunch of mods that used to work pretty well together. Tracing back the issue as when it started to occure, the only two things I can think of is "Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn" and "Hoddminir worldspace" mods, as the CTD's started somewhat after I installed those mod (not immediately though). While "Hoddminir worldspace" is a new worldspace mod that looks harmless to me, "Take Notes" does mess aroung with User's Interface, adds hotkeys for accessing the UI and operating it.

So, I uninstalled both Take Notes and Hoddminir worldspace, started new game, and the CTD's continued.

CTD usually happens when I operate the UI: Player Inventory, Magica Inventory, MCM menu.

Sometimes it is an instant crash on pressing Esc (to open the menu).

Sometimes it is a visual glitch that appears on screen when I am operating the menu. It can be closer to the bottom, or to the top, and it is always a sing of CTD being about to happen.

This is an example of what it looks like (down left corner):

107293-1688289108-891066654.jpeg

As you can see, it is a crystal like spiky thing that changes its appearance constantly. Although it looks like a broken mesh, I was suspecting something wrong with Interface or Language in my game, but I can't figure that out to specify the issue or narrow it down. Everything in my set-up looks okay to me. Again, it was all working fine just recently.

I have SkyUI installed, and I am using it for ages, can't remember being ever experiencing any visual glitches like that or UI related CTD's.

Please, if you know anything that can help me to resolve the issue, let me know!

Edited by Skybroom